Summer Music at the Augusta
ACCC Summer Music Camp - 2019
Does your child love music? Sign up for Summer Music Camp and advance your child’s musical skills over the summer. Students will work with certified music teachers in small groups as well as large ensembles. Students will increase their skills on instruments and voice as well as expand their knowledge of music theory and musicianship.
Augusta Summer Music Program
ACCC in partnership with the Y
Dates: July 15 - 26, 2019
Location: Washington Middle School
Finale Concert July 26th 6:30 p.m.
Music Camp Schedule:
- Breakfast snack: 8:00 - 8:30 a.m. A breakfast snack is provided to all students 18 and below.
- AM Session: 8:30-11:30 a.m. Choose one ensemble, Band, Orchestra, or Chorus. Music level geared towards current 4-9 graders.
- Lunch Break: 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Lunch provided to all students 18 and below.
- PM Session: 12:00 - 2:00 p.m. Rotate through 3 courses each day. Guitar, World Drums, Theory/Composition. These are beginner courses for mixed levels.
- Advanced Chamber Groups/Jazz Combo 2:00 - 3:15 p.m. These are for students in high school or younger with appropriate playing level. Any instrument and voice are welcome. Group types will depend on registration and interest area. There is a separate fee for this.
Fees for the two week program:
- Full Day Program $200
- Half Day Program $120
- Advanced Chamber Group on its own: $100
- All Sessions/whole day(AM, PM, and Chamber) $300
- High School Student Volunteers: Students in High School do not need to pay the $120 fee for the AM and PM sessions, but must pay for the Chamber Groups/Jazz Combo component, which is $50 for volunteers and $100 for students not volunteering in other sessions. Registration must be completed for all students. Scholarships are available.